1. Get at least seven hours of sleep.Sometimes getting in those eight hours is easier said than done. However, our bodies need to rest and recharge. When you start skimping on sleep, it shows in your skin. Dark circles and puffiness start appearing underneath your eyes. Your skin begins to look dull and lackluster. To ensure you wake up looking flawless, give your body the rest it needs by getting as much sleep as you can each and every night.
2. Wash your face every night.As if you needed another reminder, right? You absolutely must wash your face every single night whether you wore makeup that day or not. Nightly cleanses are essential, not just for removing makeup before bed, but also for removing the dirt, oil, and bacteria that has collected on our skin throughout the day. The truth is, we come into contact with so many environmental pollutants and free radicals throughout the day, and need to cleanse nightly to help prevent them from damaging your skin. For a refreshingly clean face, try Yon-Ka’s Lait Nettoyant, which doubles as a gentle makeup remover!
3. Moisturize regularly.Keeping your skin hydrated is essential to its overall health. You should be moisturizing twice a day, both morning and night to provide your skin with the hydration it needs. A great moisturizer will prevent your skin from becoming dry, dull, and cracked. However, a common misconception is that people with oily skin shouldn’t use moisturizer. This simply isn’t true! If you don’t moisturize, it can cause your body to produce more oil, which will only leave you looking and feeling greasy. To keep your skin balanced, choose a moisturizer that’s right for you. Below are some suggestions based on your skin type or condition…
- To treat dehydrated skin – Crème 28
- To treat oily skin – Crème PG
- To treat combination skin – Crème 93