How Your Information is Collected:
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information"). Personal Information means information that (1) is recorded in any form; (2) is about, or pertains to a specific individual; and (3) can be linked to that individual.
You provide Personal Information to Yon-Ka Paris USA via the following ways:
- Ordering Online: When you create an individual account online at shop.yonkausa.com, we may collect a variety of information, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and credit card information.
- Phone/Fax: When you call Yon-Ka Paris USA Customer Care for consultation on our products or ordering products, we may ask and collect information such as your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and credit card information.
How Your Information is Used:
Yon-Ka Paris USA will only use your Personal Information for purposes relevant to the manner in which it was asked such as:
• Providing you with services or products being purchased
• Send product information
• Send marketing communications
• Send you emails responding to customer support questions
• Create demographic profiles of our subscribers, clients, and visitors to target our email alerts and website marketing; or to improve the services we offer you or the functionality of our Site.
Yon-Ka Paris USA may transfer your Personal Information to companies that are performing services for Yon-Ka Paris USA. We will never give or sell your user information or email address to anyone without your consent.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information to improve your browsing experience on our Site. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
How Yon-Ka Protects Personal Information:
We actively strive to protect the personal information that you have entrusted to us. We guarantee the confidentiality of all online transactions through the use of industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") authentication which encrypts payment information
and helps protect from third party interception. We only display the last four digits of credit card information for verification purposes – never the full credit card number.
In an effort to continuously protect our customer from potential fraudulent transactions, all orders are subject to review and verification. As part of this process, an order may be placed on hold in order to verify payment information which may involve contacting the card holder.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.