The Benefits of Night Treatment ProductsQuality sleep is essential for overall wellness and health, including skin health, but there’s a simple way to take the skin benefits of sleep up a notch: use a night treatment product. A night cream or sleep mask is simply a skincare product designed to be worn overnight. These products contain nourishing, hydrating, and repairing ingredients and they’re formulated for deep penetration without leaving a mess on your pillow. What makes night creams and sleep masks an essential part of any skincare routine is the fact that they take advantage of your skin’s increased ability to absorb product at night. Your body operates on a cycle regulated by various hormones including melatonin, the sleep hormone. Just as melatonin production is ramping up at night to make you sleepy, your skin hits its peak permeability, making it the perfect time to apply topical treatments. On the flip side, the skin also loses moisture overnight. Using corrective products at night helps protect against that moisture loss while providing supplemental skin benefits.
Try These 5 Overnight Products from Yon-Ka Paris
Before you hit the hay, it’s important to cleanse your skin to remove makeup, dirt, and other impurities. It’s also the ideal time to apply intensive skincare products like serums, night cream, and overnight masks. Choose an overnight cream or sleep mask that addresses your primary skin concern or keep an assortment on hand so you can switch between them as the needs of the skin change. Here are 5 overnight products to try from Yon-Ka Paris:View this post on Instagram
- Elastine Nuit – This plumping, anti-aging night cream is infused with peptides, antioxidant vitamins, and nourishing amino acids to support the skin’s natural defenses against aging. Formulated to visibly diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this luxurious treatment also helps repair and restore damaged skin.
- Time Resist Nuit – Composed of 90% ingredients of natural origin, this velvety anti-aging cream is infused with a youth-activating complex to defend against the visible signs of aging. This treatment contains a synergistic complex of plant stem cells, grapeseed oil, wakame extract, and shea butter to soothe, nourish, and replenish the skin while restoring its youthful smoothness.
- Phyto 58 – Available in formulations for dry or sensitive skin types, this revitalizing night cream moisturizes, balances, and revitalizes the skin overnight. It’s formulated with sweet almond oil and a 3% concentration of antiseptic rosemary oil to deliver a draining effect, helping enliven fatigued skin and tighten the appearance of pores. Phyto 58 is also available in a normal to oily formulation as well.
- Phyto 52 – Firm, detoxify, and refresh the skin with this intensive anti-aging cream. Formulated with a 9% concentration of rosemary oil to tighten the pores and enhance radiance, this treatment also helps sculpt the facial contours. It’s also enriched with beech bud botanical enzymes to clarify the complexion.
- Glyconight 10% Masque – This creamy sleep mask amplifies the skin’s luminescence overnight while reducing the signs of aging. Free from controversial ingredients, this treatment features a 10% concentration of pure glycolic acid to boost skin cell renewal, eliminate dead cells, and refine the skin’s texture to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep.