What Are the Benefits of Brightening Treatments?Whether you’re looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars, lighten age spots and sun spots, or simply improve your complexion, Yon-Ka’s Essential White Professional Treatment can make your skin dreams come true. This treatment relies on active ingredients like vitamin C, red and brown algae, and beech bud peptides to control the pigmentation process and restore skin’s vitality. Here’s how these amazing ingredients work:
- Chrono Stable Vitamin C works to repair the effects of oxidation by controlling the primary actions of the pigmentation process.
- Red Algae corrects existing discolorations and prevents future dark spots by inhibiting tyrosinase enzyme activity, degrading melanosome development, and limiting melanin production.
- Brown Algae lightens the appearance of brown spots by blocking tyrosinase enzyme production to degrade the pigmentation process.
- Beech Bud Peptides energize the skin’s metabolism and boost oxygenation to brighten and unify skin’s complexion.
Brighten Skin with Essential White Professional TreatmentAt-home skin treatments can provide hydration and anti-aging benefits, but if you’re looking to brighten and unify your complexion while fighting dark spots, you should consider a professional brightening treatment like Essential White for optimal results. The Essential White Professional Treatment is designed to produce an overall brightening effect or dark spot correction for the face and hands. It also includes a soothing face and neck mask. This treatment includes the following products:
- Essential White Crème Lumiere, a daily brightening and unifying moisturizer that features vitamin C, beech bud peptides, and apple extracts that attacks the problem at the source.
- Essential White Correcteur Cible, a targeted dark spot corrector made with vitamin C and red algae to disrupt the melanogenesis process to reduce the size and number of dark spots.
- Essential White Peeling Lumiere, a professional-only exfoliating peel made with 30% AHA and BHA to deeply exfoliate and unify the complexion.