4 Daily Skincare Steps You Shouldn’t SkipIf you’re running late for work, you might skip a few steps in your makeup routine but think twice before cutting out your morning skincare regimen. You don’t necessarily need to go through every step of the process, but there are certain steps you shouldn’t skip.
- Cleansing – Even if you don’t have time to apply makeup, you should always cleanse your skin. It helps remove dirt and bacteria from your pores and the surface of your skin, keeping it purified and fresh. If you don’t have time for a classic cleansing routine, use a micellar cleanser for speed and convenience.
- Toning – Cleansing helps remove dirt and impurities from the surface of your skin, but a toner helps tackle other skin concerns. Aromatherapy toners help hydrate, treat, and rebalance skin, while providing antiseptic benefits. Spray a layer of toner on after cleansing and before moisturizing for the best results. If you’re busy and always on the go, keep a travel-size toner in your purse or bag to tone anywhere you have a moment to spare.
- Moisturizing – The right moisturizer does more than just hydrate the skin – it also helps create a protective layer to prevent moisture loss and to protect against environmental pollutants. The best way to get the most out of your moisturizer to be sure to choose the appropriate one for your skin type (a Yon-Ka Paris professional can help you with that). Also, if time permits, consider using a different moisturizer in the morning than the one you use at night for optimal results.
- Sun Protection – Even if you skip every other step listed here, don’t skip this one! Sun exposure is responsible for 90% of facial wrinkles and it damages your skin on a cellular level. UV rays can penetrate clouds and glass, so don’t assume that your skin is protected just because it’s an overcast day or you’re inside. Use at least SPF 25 for the best level of protection.
Try These Multi-Tasking Skincare ProductsSometimes we have to make sacrifices for the sake of efficiency. If you’re looking for ways to shave down your skincare routine without skipping the essentials, consider swapping out single-benefit products for multi-taskers. If you can enjoy two benefits from one product, it’ll save you both time and money. Here are some multi-tasking skincare products to consider:
- Moisturizer with Antioxidants– Tackle two birds with one stone by using a moisturizer that includes antioxidants. This type of moisturizer is especially beneficial in the daytime to help keep your skin hydrated and healthy while also protecting against free radical damage and premature aging.
- Hydrating Serum – If you’re looking for an all-in-one product to moisturize and protect your skin while fighting wrinkles, a hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid is a great option. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that helps your skin retain moisture and delays the overall skin aging process.
- Facial Masks – Skin masks offer a wide variety of benefits from hydrating or tightening to soothing sensitive skin and treating blemishes. If you’re spending the evening at home, you might as well throw one on while watching TV. If you’re looking for a quick way to implement face masks into your daily routine, put one on while you’re preparing breakfast in the morning or apply a sleeping mask before bed as your nighttime treatment.
- Renewing Moisturizer – You don’t have to choose between smoothing and moisturizing if you’re in a rush. Renewing moisturizers are a skincare product that combine chemical exfoliants like buffered alpha and beta hydroxy acids to gently stimulate healthy cell turnover with humectants and other ingredients to hydrate and protect the skin. You get smoothing, hydration, and anti-aging in one!
The Top Yon-Ka Products for Daily SkincareMaking time for some of these simple skincare tips could make a huge difference for your skin, but you have to be smart about choosing the right products. Products designed for your individual skin type and skin conditions will yield the best results, but you still need to be consistent about using them. Yon-Ka Paris skincare products are designed to suit every skincare need and many are quick and easy to apply. Here are some of the top Yon-Ka products to include in your skincare routine:
- Eau Micellaire – Enjoy the benefits of fresh, clean beauty at any time with this quick-cleansing solution. Its innovative micelle technology supports the perfect combination of expert makeup removable with age prevention and protection from free radical damage. Designed for all skin types, this all-in-one cleanser and makeup remover is quick to apply and doesn’t require rinsing. It’s perfect for travel or a post-workout refresh.
- Lotion Yon-Ka – Simply spray and go with this refreshing, invigorating mist that soothes and tones the complexion while optimizing the effects of your skincare regimen. Made with the premium ingredients Yon-Ka is known for, this toner is Martha Stewart’s favorite Yon-Ka product for a reason.
- Hydra No. 1 Masque – This product is a must-have if you like to get your beauty sleep – literally. This anti-aging, hydrating, and repairing mask soothes all types of damaged skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Simply cleanse, tone, then apply the mask before bed and enjoy the hydrating and regenerative benefits while you sleep. It can also be used as a classic mask.
- Excellence Code Crème – Formulated to meet the needs of mature and hormonally depleted skin, this anti-aging skincare crème hydrates, nourishes, and repairs skin while brightening, smoothing, firming, and lifting. Apply day and night to enjoy age-defying benefits.