1. Don’t forget about your neck.Skincare should not stop at your jawline. Take your cleansers, creams, toners and moisturizers past your chin, all the way down to your décolleté. Use an upward sweeping motion when applying to resist the pull of gravity and pamper yourself with a little neck massage.
2. Hire a professional.Know when to call in an expert to help reverse some of the side effects of aging skin.
Schedule a consultation with an esthetician for a full assessment to learn more about the procedures and products that will shave years off of your appearance.
3. Less is more.Opt for a lighter makeup application and steer clear from powders or heavy liquids that can settle into fine lines. Use a primer to fill and plump any existing wrinkles and be sure to use these tips to prevent new ones from forming.
4. Keep your collagen production up.Collagen is the protein in your body that keeps skin looking elastic – a crucial element of glowing, young-looking skin.
To increase collagen, look for skin care products with Vitamin A, such as Yon-Ka Vital Defense Creme.
5. Watch your eyes.Since the skin around your eye is the thinnest on your entire body, the effects of aging can make it sag – and quickly.
The right eye cream will keep the skin under your eyes hydrated and toned. Aging beauties should look for a firming formula such as Yon-Ka Phyto Contour Eye Firming Creme.Do you have your own tips for keeping your skin youthful as you age? Leave them in the comments section below!