A weekly treatment mask that provides relief to sensitive skin.The Sensitive Masque is part of Yon-Ka’s Sensitive collection, a line of products formulated to combat redness, soothe irritation, and restore skin back to its natural, balanced state. It can be used up to three times per week after cleansing and spraying on Lotion Yon-Ka. Apply a thick layer locally to the irritated area or over the entire face, neck and décolleté. Leave the mask on for at least 10 minutes and blot away any excess product with a tissue. No rinsing is necessary with this treatment, and you can apply your favorite moisturizer immediately overtop after blotting.
Paraben free and packed with natural ingredients that calm, soothe, and comfort skin.This sensitive skin mask is paraben free and full of powerful plant extracts and botanicals known for treating sensitive skin conditions. Inside you’ll find arnica, yarrow, and German chamomile. Three ingredients that are used to soothe and calm sensitive skin. Horse chestnut extract and witch hazel provide this mask with its anti-redness effects, and St. John’s Wort and horsetail extract both nourish and regenerate oversensitized skin. Yon-Ka’s Sensitive Masque is also enriched with a balancing and calming essential oil blend of lavender, geranium, rosemary, cypress and thyme. If you have dry, itchy, red or irritated skin, these natural ingredients will get to the bottom of your discomfort by delivering relief and evening out your skin tone.
Indulge your delicate skin with Yon-Ka’s Sensitive Masque whenever it needs a little TLC.Whether the dropping temperatures are triggering your sensitive skin symptoms or you suffer from redness year-round, this creamy treatment filled with skin-soothers will surely save the day. The best part? You’ll start seeing results in as little as ten minutes. This mask is perfect for…
- When you’re traveling – It makes for a great in- or post-flight treatment to fight irritation.
- After skiing – The ultimate skin-saver if windburn sneaks up on you.
- Spending time outdoors – Soothe sunburn after your next outdoor adventure or beach retreat.
- Stressful times – If a crazy work schedule or hectic holiday makes sensitive skin worse, apply this mask and relax.
- Post-drinking – A couple of drinks can cause inflamed skin. Cool skin down after a long night out.
- In the winter – Your shield against extreme temperatures.
- After a spicy meal – Delicious, but not always good for sensitive skin. Use Sensitive Masque when spicy food turns up the heat on your skin.