DetoxThe Detox range contains lavender and everlasting oils to cleanse the skin, while also protecting it from daily stress, and promoting detoxification. It’s the ideal way to provide a feeling of balance and unwind after a long, busy week. There are a number of products from the Detox range, all of which are designed to be your getaway to the beautiful region of Provence.
- Phyto-Bain contains lavender, everlasting, petitgrain, rosemary, and sage essential oils to help you wash away the day in the shower or bath. It’s ideal for providing a sense of wellness, while also energizing your mind and body.
- Lait Hydratant is a fragrant body milk that leaves your skin feeling hydrated and replenished thanks to vegetable glycerin, grape seed oil, and sweet almond oil. The ginseng it contains will also give your body a much needed energy boost.
- Huile Detox is a dry oil that provides detoxifying benefits from Pistacia lentiscus trees while also nourishing the skin with sunflower and sesame oils.
- And the Gommage Doux is a creamy scrub that helps exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. Bamboo and apricot kernel powder provide the scrubbing power without being harsh, while mango butter, sesame oil, and vegetable glycerin moisturize.
SilhouetteFor head to toe beauty, the Silhouette range is your new go-to line. With cedar, cypress, and rosemary essential oils, regular usage will provide you with a toned and contoured figure. In fact, two out of three women reported their skin was smoother and more toned after using it.
- Huile Silhouette is a fine, light oil that’s designed to tone, nourish, soften, and smooth the skin. It contains lipolytic pink pepper oil and when applied following our specific techniques, it provides improvement for dimpled skin. If you’re longing for a more sculpted figure, this is the product for you.
VitalityThanks to the power of mandarin and sweet orange essential oils, you can instantly feel reenergized in both your mind and body. Not only will it give you a much needed energy boost, but you’ll also appreciate its stress-boosting powers as well. With vibrant and tangy citrus notes, it’s no wonder we consider this to be a Corsican Delight as these fragrances are typical of the region.
- Crème Mains is the perfect three-in-one treatment for daily usage. It’s ideal for taking care of your hands, nails, and cuticles because it’s been shown to provide relief for even the most dry, rough skin. A combination of shea butter, vegetable glycerin, grape seed oil, bisabolol, and vitamins A, C, and E will provide all the nourishing and repairing benefits your skin needs.
- And the Gommage Sucre is a scrub that contains both white and brown sugar, as well as sunflower oil, to gently exfoliate and nourish the skin. Once you’ve applied it, the scrub melts into a milky texture, providing a truly invigorating experience.
RelaxAnd to help you unwind and relieve the stress that’s been weighing you down, the Relax range has the products you need. You’ll be taken on a Polynesian journey thanks to Tiare flower and jasmine, which will leave you feeling revitalized.
- Huile Délicieuse is a light oil that is quickly absorbed by the skin, so you don’t have to worry about it leaving any kind of greasy film. Thanks to sunflower, sesame, and baobab oils, you’ll experience nourished skin and hair.
- The Gommage Sucre combines two sugars that gently exfoliate the skin and shed off dead skin cells without being irritating. Not only that, but it leaves a floral fragrance to help you relax and unwind.
Spa & Salon TreatmentsAs mentioned above, there are also professional treatments that compliment this new range of products. Every aspect of the Aroma-Fusion professional treatment line has been crafted for the ultimate in skincare customization based on your unique needs, delivering your choice of aromatic blend, beauty objective, texture, massage technique, and treatment ritual. You’ll still have the ability to choose between each of the four aromatic formulas: Detox, Silhouette, Vitality, and Relax. Once you’ve chosen your ideal blend, you’ll be able to select the service you’d like to experience. You first can choose to get a scrub, which comes in three textures and three grades, depending on your needs. There’s gentle, intermediate, and intense. This scrub treatment will last 30 minutes. The available options include:
- Gommage Douceur: a gentle, moisturizing scrub with bamboo and apricot kernel powder
- Gommage Gourmand: a nourishing scrub with two different types of sugar
- Gommage Marin: an intense, re-mineralizing scrub that uses marine salt and brown algae.
- Aroma-Luxe: a 100% relaxing manual massage that uses exclusive Yon-Ka techniques
- Aroma-Sculptant: a toning massage that features draining and sculpting techniques on the legs thanks to the power of bamboo
- Aroma-Energy: this is a re-balancing massage featuring energizing and digital pressure techniques on the hands and feet
- Aroma-Relax: an indulgent massage featuring relaxing techniques with hot stones placed on the back
- Getaway to Provence: Experience the re-balancing and calming effect of the iconic essential oils of Provence, including lavender and everlasting. You’ll receive a gentle scrub and a relaxing and detoxifying massage.
- A Walk in the Forest: the combination of cedar and cypress essential oils provide a re-energizing breath of fresh air. You’ll have an intense salt scrub, followed by a sculpting bamboo-based leg massage that helps reduce the appearance of dimples.
- Corsican Delight: You’ll be transported thanks to the revitalizing fragrances of mandarin and sweet orange essential oils. This service includes a sugar scrub, combined with a re-balancing massage to awaken the senses, alleviate stress, and fight off physical and mental fatigue.
- Polynesian Journey: The warm and floral notes of Tiaré flowers and jasmine will help relax your mind and body. You’ll receive a sugar scrub, plus a massage using hot, volcanic stones.