What Makes Vita Nova Spa Unique?Immediately upon setting foot in Vita Nova Spa, you’ll feel welcomed by the soothing atmosphere. Expert estheticians and massage therapists await, ready to share with you their honor, respect, and gratitude for the beauty and bounty of all Mother Nature has to give. We spoke with Spa Manager, Kalei Myers, about the significance of Vita Nova. She explained, “The Lodge at St Edward Sate Park is a majestically restored historical setting nestled in old growth forests lining the tranquil waters of Lake Washington, where you will enjoy artistic and eclectic elements, seasonal and locally sourced cuisine, and a lush, restorative spa. We hope to be an escape for our clients, so the spa and the park help to relax and restore.” Vita Nova Spa recognizes and embraces the energy and well-being of each and every individual. They strive to provide a safe and sanitary healing environment in which you can feel completely comfortable and at ease with yourself and your surroundings. At Vita Nova Spa, clients are invited to enjoy the following services:
- Personalized treatments and rituals
- Custom massage therapy
- Luxurious body treatments
- Personalized facials
- Specialized wellness services
Featured Services and TreatmentsAt Vita Nova Spa, you’re encouraged to relax and embrace your wellness. A generous spa menu channels the energy of the seasons, offering everything from soothing experiences to rejuvenating treatments. Licensed spa experts tap into the natural rhythms of the Pacific Northwest to create a personalized experience tailored to your wellness needs.
- Vita Nova Massage – This soothing massage is the ideal treatment to destress and unwind. Expertly administered, your practitioner will customize the experience to your needs.
- Yon-Ka Phyto Nutrient Facial – Boost your natural beauty with this plant-based facial treatment. It features a hydrating seaweed exfoliant with a hyaluronic mask to get your skin glowing.
- Mountain Majesty Crown Massage – Indulge yourself in a full-body personalized massage with your choice of herbal infused oil. You’ll also enjoy a deeply relaxing crown and scalp massage with nourishing hair oil to stimulate healing.
- Infrared Sauna – Detox, reduce inflammation, and burn up to 600 calories in a single session. Infrared sauna is about 50-degrees cooler than a traditional sauna, making it much more comfortable.
- Yon-Ka Anti-Aging Facial – Restore your skin’s youthful radiance and soften fine lines and wrinkles. This treatment features plant-based botanicals to exfoliate the skin while rebuilding collagen and restoring natural glow.
“Many love the Yon-Ka Anti-Aging Facial, because if offers softening fine lines and wrinkles but also an overall relaxing and rejuvenating experience that leaves the skin looking radiant and youthful!”